Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cover Art

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Laylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 1999
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I just received my new issue (hooray!) but was puzzled. Wasn't the new cover supposed to be a pile of money with Francie on top?
    Also, at some point I heard that one of the
    recent issues had duplicate covers. Can anybody help me out here? Thanks.
    (Haven't read it yet...it's too noisy, I can't wait till everyone goes to bed!!!
    Laylana

    ------------------
    "I am NOT the sidekick!"
    - KATCHOO, the TRUSTY
    SIDEKICK.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lil Mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2001
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Yeah I remember something about francine sitting on a pile of money as well. For a minute I had thought I accidently skipped buying an issue at the comic book store. Wait...I think I accualy saw it...aw now I'm confused...

    ------------------
    *lIl MeL*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Laylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 1999
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Thanks,Lil Mel, my post was so lonely out there. Can some good soul set us straight and take us off the path to perdition?



    ------------------
    "I am NOT the sidekick!"
    - KATCHOO, the TRUSTY
    SIDEKICK.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lil Mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2001
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    yeah I saw that, it all makes sense now smile

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laylana-scroll down and read the topic 'cover switches and stuff'
    Should answer all your questions.....
    I hope....
    Darth

    ------------------
    If you're really a Goth
    Where were you when we sacked Rome?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Laylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 1999
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Again, I thank you, Darth. <curtsies and wonders if that is appropriate, perhaps I
    should bow being a K(Katchoo type) although
    the FType comes out all too often wink

    ------------------
    "I am NOT the sidekick!"
    - KATCHOO, the TRUSTY
    SIDEKICK.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •